Saturday, March 08, 2014

I channeled all my emotions into Hana wa Saku, a beautifully sad piece I've never expressed myself that well with until last afternoon (thanks to my mood). Feeling sufficiently satisfied, I tried my luck and my friend (who usually plays the duet with me) came to school within half an hour for an impromptu session - we played the best we ever did. Some parts of the night was spent jamming with two other friends too. 8 hours of music in a day was great, though I still need so much more space from all that is going on in my mind. Don't think anyone will comprehend.

This afternoon I walked off and cracked the phone. Everything went back to square one.

--

Hana wa Saku was produced to build support for Japan's 3.11 earthquake in 2011:

Hana wa Saku (flute and piano duet)

Hana wa Saku (trumpet and Piano duet)

Hana wa Saku (solo)

http://www.nhk.or.jp/japan311/flowers/about.html

No comments: